The Templeton Fish and Game Club, Inc., located on Club Road in Templeton, Massachusetts, was established in 1934. The Club’s purpose is to promote the interest of legitimate sport with Rod and Gun, to aid in enforcing the laws for the protection and propagation of fish and game within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and to aid in seeking such legislation in this direction as may be needed. The Club has a membership of approximately 400 members governed by a 9 member, board of directors. The Templeton Fish and Game Club is located on approximately 200 acres of land. Club property offers fantastic amenities including a clubhouse, beach, pond, 2 pavilions, barbeque pit, kitchen facilities, bandstand, playground, horseshoe area, shooting range and lots that are leased to club members. Facilities and grounds of the Templeton Fish and Game Club, Inc. can be leased for events by club members or the public. This is a beautiful facility to rent when seeking a venue for events, weddings, functions or outings. Partridgeville Pond is surrounded by lots that are leased by club members and private citizens. The pond is stocked with bass, perch and pickerel and has a “Catch and Release” rule. The Club beach offers a sanded area that is available to members and their guests and a pavilion and beach area to those renting the facilities.